Tuesday 21 January 2014

My final Masterplan A1 Sheets. Really happy with my design as a a masterplan. A point along a process towards a final detailed design. I now know I should have done the all the all night work sessions before the final crit. So I could get them all printed and see them on the wall, then you can see all the layout problems. I knew my masterplan was not shadowed enough and too busy, but ran out of time. Very dissappointed with the actual detail of my sections. Got completely stuck trying to do sections in autocad and all the detailed linework I had done was wasted. Had do do the linework in a panic by hand and it shows. The specified trees are carefully places to acurately reflect the parks, but the hand drawn design isn't really coming through. Could have been so easily a lot better. Annoation was all on one sheet, the plan and ended up more of an essay. Whoops. Agan not really that thrilled with my perspectives. Most of my energy went into working through the design itself and I just didn't leave myself enough time to represent it. Jamie always tells us we need to know how long things take. Well now I do.





No comments:

Post a Comment